15.1.09

i think i'm seriously a spoilt brat.
nonono, is my father dote on me , too much
after my father know which handphone i want ,
he went finding for it.
but of cos not especially went looking for it.
he's a temporary salesman for his company/factory.
therefore , he have to/must travel around
to promote things.
therefore , he got to see a lot of starhubs while he was traveling.
and therefore , one fine day , he dropped by Admiralty's Starhub.
and there's LGKF350 availble there.
after some complications
i got my lovely handphone
when he's back ^^

so am i a spoilt brat or is my father dote on me?

anyway , god damn it.
i want to transfer some pictures from my phone to the computer.
but then i dont know why the god damn com dont want to install
the whatever thingy.

hai.
argh.
i'm easily pek chek nowadays.
i'm not going to wait already.
no pictures again ._.
hai.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roarsphobia said...

haha... ICE CREAM SPOILT BRAT!
pity ur dad so tired lerh still need buy for u...
so u must remember to love HIM! dun make him angry nor sad! haha... enjoy ur new phone...

January 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw. haha! of cos i will enjoy :D next time put your name hor. if you never tell me that you are KaiQi earlier in the morning i wun know which junior you are. haha.

January 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home