11.1.09


























ohhoi again! :D
i think this blogskin is nicer than my previous blogskin man ._.

anyway , went Bird Park with peijin and kerong today.
took quite some pictures.
but now i dont know which drive is it ):
so yeah , have to wait for jieren to call me
before i know.

sth just fucked me up today D:
firstly, i cant get my ice cream phone today
cos there isnt any stock left.
secondly , there's this housefly flying around me
when i'm inside the train.
thirdly , i almost slip and fell today at the station
and i'm alone!
imagine i really fall then everyone looking and laughing at me ._.

super sad that i cant get ice cream phone
but i had expected it anyway.
have to wait till next week ,
if next week still doesnt have.
i think i would not be getting that phone already.
cos my father also want to change phone
so i shall be a good girl
and let him choose a phone for himself.

so now pictures!








































































i lazy upload the pictures of the birds.
hee hee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!,
nice skin yaw,
and aiseh, finally got pics liao,

LOL, XMM,

January 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of cos nice lah , my blogskin leh :D LOL. ya lor ,i also like that think. WHAT XMM?! hai. you admitting that you are old? o.o

January 15, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home