28.2.09

soooooo long since i last blogged ._.
thought that nobody would notice or whatever.
but i still have some .. hmmm . how should i say?
kind souls? around me (:
i bet they know my blog is boring ,
but they still come anyway :D


actually i have the urge to blog
for the last few days.
but i dont have anything to blog ._.

so i shall just start to kick my blog alive again
but typing some craps then.

oh ya .
i really cant stand some lower secs peeps ._.
but it was my fault anyway , who ask me dont look like sec 4 ? ._.
i bet if they know i'm sec 4 they wun dare to be so rude de lor ._.
hor?
right?
make sense?
zzz.

hmmmm.
i guess you all wun be seeing any pictures of me
so often.
cos , i dont take pictures (of myself)
even if i do , i dont think i'll be posting it.
unless , i think it isnt that bad(looking)

so , if you dont want to see wordy post.
then i cant do anything :/

i've been looking for a new blogskin
since last year.
but i just cant bloody find it D:


how in the hell can i look like a going-16-years-old girl?
put a tag on my forehead saying " hey dude , i'm 16(almost) already"?

5 Comments:

Blogger Paulina. said...

hehheh! I also dont look like a 16, so relax babe! ;D

March 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW! but then! you look mature than me leh! D: aw! who says you dont look like 16 ?!

March 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yiting! Relink! :)

March 2, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Paulina. said...

Haha! I dont behave like 16 lar, you haven't seen how I childish i can get HA! ;P being young is good anw :D

March 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! really? ok next time if we see each other then you show me how childsish you are. eh , smacking each other's butt is nt consider as childish? if it is hor , then we super childish leh :/

March 3, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home