14.3.09

zzz.
i retyped this post for like around 3 times already ._.



so anyway,
Last thursday was my suay day.
because i accidentally squeezed the black paint too hard.
then all burst out , and then all over my uniform.














WM with tky yesterday
to watch movie.
didnt really have any movie in mind.
so we just randomly chose to watch
"A tale of Despereux" (whatever the spelling is)









went Dazhong primary(me and tky's primary school).
there's PTM session going on
therefore me and tky can go in.

missed DZPS so we took quite a number of pictures there.


















































yeah! tmr going suntec city :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me KYONG!!!! Hahahahahaaha.
:D Anwwwwwww, let's go back to DZPS on Teachers' Day! :)

BYE TYT!! :P

March 15, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home